Next Tuesday (26th April) we are attending the TIGA QA, Localisation and CS Summit. We will be partaking in a Questions and Answer session during the event, where attendees can “Ask us Anything”.
It set to be a busy day, take a look at the details below.
TUESDAY 26TH APRIL 10AM UNTIL 5PM
RICH MIX, 35 – 47 BETHNAL GREEN ROAD, LONDON E1 6LA
THE EVENT IS FREE TO TIGA MEMBERS, FREE TO ALL QA STAFF AND JUST £25 PLUS VAT FOR ALL OTHERS
Keynote Note Speakers Include:
“Why should I localise? ROI and other considerations”by Loreto Sanz Fueyo , Universally Speaking
“Things to prepare for” Michael Souto , Localize Direct
- “Testology Ask Us Anything” Andy Robson , Testology
- “Localisation in Audio” Mark Estdale, OMUK
- “TMMi – a QA/testing maturity model” Mark Rice, Project Administrator and Software Tester/QA,
- “How to enable high quality in frequent delivery” Stuart Pratt – PKR Digital
- Panel session, chaired by Develop: “Tools and processes testers have created in order to make the lives of their teams easier”
- “Panel on QA Apprenticeship scheme”
- “The importance of culturalization in the user’s experience “Silvia Ferrero, MediaLoc
- “Just About Great EXperiences–Our holistic approach to service”
- “Let’s LQA!” by Thomas Barth, Keywords International Ltd
- Games Testing & QA in the Digital World’ by Chris Ambler, Director of Digital Entertainment for Edge Testing.
- Plus speakers from Universally Speaking
Feel free to come along and ask us any questions you have about QA and the QA industry.